Saturday, December 03, 2005

Fortune hunting

My search for my fortune continues.......
Friday we got some chinese for lunch and I decided to tempt fate again and get me some cookie. One fortune is ok, two even better, but 15 is perfect (plus i couldn't actually eat any more cookies). My fortunes are as follows:
-Ignorance never settles a question
-A good time to start something new(2)(your damn right it is, I fear change)
-You are going to have a very comfortable old age(I hope so)
-Luck is coming your way(If I didn't have bad luck i'd have no luck at all)
-You will travel far and wide, both for pleasure and business(sounds good)
-Ancient sites beckon you to hit the road soon(3)(promising)
-You are careful and systematic in your business arrangements(bullshit)
-You will be unusually successful in business(don't care)
-You will do well to expand your business(what business?)
-You have a natural grace and great consideration of others(No shit)
-You never hesitate to tackle the most difficult problems(bullshit)
-Magic time is created when an unconventional person comes to stay(few people have ever
seen magic time but this is by far the truest fortune i've gotten. Its not really a fortune but i
thought it was cool)

all in all not a bad batch of fortunes. I have decided though that I'm going to make my own fortunes. Fuck the fascist fortune cookie making sons of bitch's. I do like their cookies but that piece of papers matters to me no longer.