Sunday, December 04, 2005

All I want for Xmas is............

11. To tell the truth(because its christmas and at christmas you tell the truth)
10. Van Gogh's "Olive Trees"
9. A Brithish Accent
8. Elisha Cuthbert
7. "Real Genius" on DVD
6. Mp3's-
Gordon lightfoot(sundown, edmund), Rolling Stones(U can't always get what u want), David Gray(all of it), Temptations(just my imagination), and anything else that people think i should listen to.
5. Socks & Underwear
4. Grampa Sweaters
3. Some ingenius device, probably from QVC, that can shut off my thoughts when I want it to..
2. A new Job. If anyone has any ideas please let me know(
contrary to popular belief, manwhoring is not a profitable indevor for me so please do not bother to suggest it. I tried It and the women weren't impressed with my skillz. I had to resort to giving it away for free and no one wants that either so i'm pretty much SOL. The magic is gone)
1b. A Cloak
1a. A Girl. At this point i'm not going to be picky so pretty much anyone interested in me will do. I don't even care if they have an eye patch, one leg, or a birthmark on there cheek that looks remarkably like the edmund fitzgerald. So people go forth and find me a chubby chaser that likes big heads, stupid jokes, and puppies. Make sure u tell them i have a puppy. Though it hasn't worked for me in the past I feel that it is still a big selling point for me so use it. Good luck with this one. maybe you will have more luck than i have had. This present would be better than the G.I. Joe Aircraft carrier that I got in 3rd grade.

Other than that I would like a red ryder bee-bee gun, aMogwai, a new swimming pool, some stationary(I'm short on staplers), something pretty, a miracle, a subscription to the jam of the month club, and I'm sure there's something else that I'm forgetting so u think of it.