Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Laugh at this

For Ms. Barnard who could use a laugh desperately here are a few things u may find funny:
1. I tripped at work today and did the whole trip into a jog look back to see what made me trip thing.
2. My head is so big that i frighten small children
3. Molly took another whiz on my bed last night
4. I could pull my pants down. that would be funny for you, awkward for me yes but funny none the less.
5. See ryhme at the end of number four
6. I could stop by and you could kick me in the nuts. that would be funny
7. I work at the Homo Depot.
8. I can post the picture of me wearing the man-thong
9. Think of a condor in a wetsuit wearing a backpack made of a leprechaun that continuously spews lucky Charms.
10. a rabbi, a priest, and your mom go into a bar.....................................and your mom says rectum, damn near killed'm!!!!

thats all i got for now, i hope it helps