Sunday, December 11, 2005

Its 2 in the morning. I apologize to all that there was no late night drunk post last night. I had so many things to say that i had to write it down on a napkin at the bar but seeing as i left said napkin at the bar by the time i got home i had forgotten most of what i wanted to talk about. I do remember a few things so i will talk about them now. I need to get hobbies. I used the term miniscus while pouring rum into my diet coke and followed it up with a "theres some science for ya you fucking fuckers". Oh by the way all of you assholes that don't believe anyone uses the term contiguous to refer to the 48 states can kiss my sweet ass. And contrary to the rest of the worlds belief the Great War is not WWI but the deuce. You don't see them making movies or even ever talking about numero uno do ya. You know why. Cause nothing happened but some trench warfare. Hey if all you want is a guarantee i'll take a dump in this box and stamp a guarentee on it but all you'll have is a guaranteed piece of shit. Wait no, it has to be your bull. Anyway I would also like to thank my people for putting up with me last night. I tend to ramble and say lots of random shit when i've been drinking. It was really good to let loose a bit. It definitely lifted the spirits a bit. Plus the cookie monster was delicious. I would also like to let everyone know that i looked damn sexy at the bar tonight. The blazer and the faux hawk were a big hit. I should have taken a picture or something. I got hit on by some old chick wearing a cheetah. Seeing as she was obviously a fan of endangered animals i asked her if she had ever seen a cheeger in the wild. In case u don't know a cheeger is a cross between a cheetah and a tiger. It is the 4x4 of the animal kingdom. It is real fast and has retractable claws so it can climb real good too. Its pretty much my favorite animal. Like all of the other animals on Doc Moreau's island it is breeded for its skillz and magic. Its amazing how long one person can type about almost nothing in particular. I've talked for this long before but never tickled the keys for nearly this long unless you wanted to refer to my junk as "the keys". Does that make sense. Do I ever make sense. Oh sorry got to go, i got to take this call. Its the sandman, he says its time for sleepy. Football tomorrow at franks if anyones interested.