Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Xmas to all.....

Now that its christmas eve i feel like i can finally get into the christmas spirit. Considering that i've actually only bought 1 christmas present so far i think i better get moving. mad shopping tomorrow followed by some football and maybe some pong should do alot to get me in the holiday mood or at least give me something to do. Because it christmas time and at christmas you tell the truth i should tell all those that are in my life and those that aren't that you all help make me the person that i am and that without you all i don't have much. I love you all. Molly loves you all. Have a good christmas if i don't get to talk to you before then. Enjoy the time with the people you care about and i'll see you someday. Oh and Fuck you all, and fuck your mothers cause i know i did!!



.......and to all a good night