Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'll take 2 quarts of B- please

The first night of my nocturnality is going pretty well. I've had more enjoyable nights not sleeping but thats neither here nor there. First thing on my mind this evening is that at some point in my life i would actually like to use the movable armrest feature at ncg. Its genius really. It would save me a lot of time with my yawn, over the shoulder move. If nothing else i could take hero's advice and just put up a couple of armrests and use the seats as some form of couch and just lay down and watch my flick. I make absolutely no sense. Narnia was good. The bar was good. your mom was good. now i guess i have a couple hours of downtime to kill before work. Seeing as no one else is around at this hour i'll just talk to molly for a while. At least until she gets real bored and decides my socks are more interesting than me.