Saturday, December 17, 2005

The only thing better than a drunk dial is.........

Me right now attempting to type. I wrote some stuff down just so that i would be able to remember what i wanted to say and i actually brought it home with me this time. I have to say that after five drinks i type real good. i'm in a zone right now. First of all I may have actually drunk dialed my sister. Who does that? Second, some girl took my reese's pieces from me before she even actually introduced herself. At that point she was dead to me. Real bush league that was. I also learned tonight that behind the secret door is another door and behind that door, not the secret garden that i was promised, was the back room. And my head was filled with such fantatstical ideas of what lay behind it that it was very anticlimatic to see some boxes. Some doors are just better off not being opened. the idea of them is better than whats really there. and C, I learned that the game is to not care about the game, that is the game. I can't even figure out what that means. I tried to find something to cut my ear off with but they wouln't give me anything. why u ask, cause i'm like fucking van gogh and shit. I drew the most beautiful landscape. I spent almost two hours on the shading of the upper peak. Molly calls, got to go. She misses you a lot. she wanted me to type that because she doesn't have fingers and therefore can't type. she just kind of "paws" at the keyboard. I am so awkward. I need to stop before i get real stupid. I am "Free Fallin"