Monday, January 02, 2006

A fewThings I've learned this year

1. I am the most complacent person on the planet.
2. I hated my job for 12 full months and did nothing about it
2. I am not nearly as strong as I thought i was.
3. Things affect me a lot more than they used to.
4. I do have the ability to love
5. It is not true that if you don't use it, u lose it.
6. Life is much better with a soundtrack
7. All I really need are a few good friends
8. Some girls do fancy me, even though i'm a bit pudgy around the edges
9. I always no when to muck a losing hand at the table
10. 1 out and a 2% chance of winning is enough to see the river card in love
11. I love the two hour escape that a movie offers.
12. It is possible, if even for one incredible night, for life to be perfect, Worthy of a screenplay.
13. If you take enought pictures you will eventually have a few good ones.
14. I think my head has actually gotten bigger
15. I am fully able to rationalize anything to myself. It seems like a good idea at the time
16. I am so good at Ping Pong I'm almost Asian
17. My puppy will always love me, mostly because I feed her and scratch behind her ears

Next year I will........
1. Find a new job
2. Get my own place
3. not look for love because i hear things happen when you least expect them.
4. Learn to be more open
5. Take a lot more pictures
6. Take more roadtrips
7. Attempt to accomplish any or all of previous


Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one