Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Roads go ever ever on

Where is my road going? North. First stop, the beautiful lakeside town of Frankfort for a visist with Dave and the fam. After that i'm not really sure. Theres plenty of road through this great state of ours. I think i just might try a few of them. My camera's been begging for some use and i think i'll give it to her. You never know, maybe she'll give me a few good ones. Now that that is settled lets find out what i've been up to as of late. Not really a whole lot i guess. Lots of late night web surfing and movie watching. I have also been studying for my certs. I guess its time i got my shit together. I guess goods things do come out of shitty situations. I think i might actually shave tonight. No more awful attempt at a dad beard. What can i say, i'm a late bloomer. I can't grow a beard to save my life. Sooner or later my balls will drop and my voice will deepen and i will become a man. Other than that all has been well. Lots of football, a trip to the Joe, almost being turned away trying to to cross the border back into the states, and pocket bullets. I've been playing cards a bit to much as of late. Not to mention i've seen rounders about a dozen times in the last few weeks. I think i'm going to take a run at it. My mind is clear and my game is tite. Lets see, i reloaded the ipod on saturday. I'm up to 15 gigs of music. not bad for a kid that didn't listen to music much before. there is however still a bunch of stuff that i need. My song of the day, Ben folds doing bitches aint shit. fucking brilliant. and now i leave with these words of wisdom, "Its immoral to let a sucker keep his money".