Thursday, January 26, 2006

Road Trip!!!!

I'd just like to say that I love it when a plan comes together. I wake up at 645 with a list of voice mails. i woke up in just enough time to shower and meet at jp's by 7. brian arrived soon after and we were off like a prom dress. we missed a few minutes of the game but thats what happens when spur of the moment road trips come up. To sum up the game, msu sucked in the second half and they lost. What matters is the trip not the destination. I learned a few things tonight. I learned that a van will fit through a tunnel meant for pedestrians only, I learned that arena seats are not meant for big people, I learned that there is nothing better than a late night QP w/chse, and I learned that I miss random road trips with the guys. Now its time to get LOST for a couple hours.