Friday, November 18, 2005

The Goblet Is on Fire

Yesterday was a good day. I had a flat tire that i had to fix in the freezing cold. then my car battery was dead and luckly somebody had jumper cables. then i it took two hours to get new tires on my car. But I did have a solid open faced roast beef sandwich smothered in gravy, and i did get plenty of assistance with changing the tire, and i did get to play some guitar and listen to some piano. Good times! Then only downside of yesterday was the five hour sleep that ended up being a two hour nap. But I guess i can sleep when i'm dead. And then comes the peak of the festivities, the Potter. It was "real" sweet. It was everything i thought it would be and some. There were a few things i thought they could have done better but i'll wait to discuss those when everyone has seen it. Spoiler: If you haven't seen it, the Diggory dies. I swear i amlost heard a sob from pete when he met his on screen demise.

Good day
I said Good Day!