Saturday, June 24, 2006

A good week for Sport

Team Bush League started its second season on monday the same way we started off last season, with a dramatic victory. Unlike last season we began monday's game with only 5 guys and one of them was a brabant. Its should be a good season. Our next game is on monday at 6:30. Come out and give us kids a little support, we will not disappoint. If nothin else we're definitely funny to watch.
On thursday my partner and i continued our dominance over the rest of the AF golf league. We killed our competion and took all six pts possible to get our lead up to 12. Oh, did i mention that i shot a 39. Pretty F'in sweet if i do say so myself. Thats 4 shots under my average. My partner also dropped in a solid 52, 8 shots under his avg., to help lead us to victory. I think i was probably low man for the whole day. Thats 44 golfers. Not bad huh.
Now i'll try to get through the weekend so i can get to monday night and hoop and then wait a couple more days for golf. I live my life 3 days at a time. In the meantime i'll watch a little world cup and some golf to help me get by.