Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Raindance........

how does this sound, 6 guys years past their prime decide they need to recapture the glory years and strap on the sneakers again for a little hoop league at the Y. I can't even type about it without laughing. None of us has played ball in years. Unless you count jp playin with dudes balls. Regardless we're going to get absolutely killed on a regular basis. I welcome the chance to be posterized. Do I think we can win a game? Not a shot in hell but I definitely think we'll be funny to watch. We do have to come up with a team name. Any suggestions? I believe the season starts on Monday Feb. 27. Mark that day on your calender. I guarentee it'll be worth your while to come watch. We also could use a few playa's if anyones interested.

I'm just sayin